Fees and Services
- Hanan is available Thursdays for clinic & home visits.
- Zoom is available Monday-Friday
- Please book online or email Hanan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travel fees for home visits will be discussed when booking an appointment.
- For private patients, payments on the day of consultation is appreciated. Cash/transfer/Card payments available (credit card surcharge 2.2%)
- Please give 48 hours notice if you are unable to attend your appointment otherwise you may be charged a cancellation fee.
From 1 July 2020
Services for NDIS participants will be charged at $193.99 per hour.
An initial appointment is expected to take 2 hours including approximately 60min face-to-face initial appointment and a written initial report including recommendations.
Review appointments generally take 60mins.
Travel will be charged in line with the current NDIS Price Guide charges.
All other tasks – e.g. resource development, menu creation, Home Enteral Nutrition registration, phone calls, emails, attendance at case conferences, end of plan reports/support letters, etc are also charged at $193.99 per hour.
This higher rate is charged due to the additional administration required and costs associated with NDIS registration.
Initial Home Visit Consultation
$225 – $350
(charged by location)
60-minute appointment including gathering information about your/your child’s medical, social, growth and feeding history, nutrition assessment, nutrition education and creating a nutrition plan together. After the appointment, the plan we develop will be emailed to you. A report will only be provided on request and is at an additional charge.
30-minute appointment including updating your/your child’s medical, social, growth and feeding history, nutrition assessment, additional nutrition education (if required) and adjustment of the nutrition plan (if required). No report will be created from this appointment.
Reviews using Zoom/Skype are offered to suitable clients.
Extended Review Consultation
60-minute appointment including updating your/your child’s medical, social, growth and feeding history, nutrition assessment, additional nutrition education (if required) and adjustment of the nutrition plan. No report will be created from this appointment however the notes can be shared with other health professionals if requested.
Applies when a 30-minute review is inadequate due to medical/social/nutritional complexity.