Hanan Saleh is a Registered NDIS Provider
Hanan’s experience working with people and disability, their families and carers means she can help you reach your child’s highest nutritional potential.
Eating the right foods provide your child with the BEST fuel for your body. This helps your child’s body work to its full ability and can help:
- Increase your child’s sense of ‘wellbeing’
- Helps keep your child feeling healthy and improve their mood
- Help increase your child’s healthy energy levels
- Help your child’s other therapy (physiotherapy, speech pathology, occupational therapy) work as best it can
Healthy Eating for Child’s Wellbeing
It might look different for different people and can change depending on:
- Your child’s age
- Your child’s specific disability (Autism, ADHD, Global Development Delay)
- How your child’s disability effects your child’s ability to eat If or how your child’s disability effects the amount of energy their body uses
Home visit Consultation or Telehealth/Zoom
Hanan provides a mobile health service where she comes to your home. For your convenience, she also offers zoom/Telehealth initial consultations and reviews if these are easier for you in line with current NSW government health guideline with COVID-19.
Make a booking online or email Hanan to arrange an appointment or to discuss how she can help you.